At Qubot, we are committed to build advanced technologies to save lives. We build neuro-interventional robot to automate mechanical thrombectomy. We have a strong team of deep learning scientists, software engineers, hardware engineers and material engineers, and are currently inviting aspiring individuals to join us to create huge and meaningful impact to the medical industry in Asia.
What will I work on?
The candidate is a skilled engineer and works physics simulations, 3D volume image construction, signal processing, electromagnetic control with AI.
Our aim is to align you with the activities which truly interest you; will stretch you technically; help you grow and impact on millions of patients.
Who we love to see:
1. Strong mathematical skills – good foundations of linear algebra, matrix, differential algebra, statistics.
2. Strong physics skills – good knowledge of electromagnetism, finite element methods, and classical mechanics.
3. Strong problem solving and engineering skills.
4. Strong python, C++ or java coder
5. Good knowledge of python tools such as tensorflow, pytorch, numpy, pandas, sklearn, scipy, seaborn
6. Proficient in building deep learning neural network models
7. Published papers in top machine learning or computer vision conferences, ICML/NIPS/CVPR/ICCV
PhD in engineering or computer science or mathematics or physics
This position is in collaboration with the Post Doc position from Peking University, once accepted, you will be concurrently holding an appointment in Peking University.
We can offer you:
Master, Teach, Learn – The opportunity to work with, learn from and share knowledge with ultra-smart colleagues in a culture of collaboration and technical excellence. We groom our employees and make sure that they stay at the cutting edge of the technology stack.
Impact – Huge potential to make a positive contribution across our business, people and partners
Remuneration – Competitive pay with share award for top performers.
We are also willing to groom engineers and fresh graduates who don’t have a background in deep learning but are interested to learn. You will also have the opportunity to attend top machine learning conferences like NIPS and ICML.